A. Manually add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Comcast contact list:
- Click on Address Book link in the left menu.
- Click on Add contact.
- Enter any details about Nishchal Soft that you wish in the appropriate fields, making sure you enter email@example.com in the E-mail Address field.
- Click Add when you're finished.
B. For an Nishchal Soft e-mail already in your Comcast inbox:
- Open the e-mail message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click on the Save Address link next to the From Address at the top of the message.
- Complete the First Name field and click Save Entry.
C. Designating firstname.lastname@example.org as safe e-mail from your Spam folder:
When Comcast's spam filtering system identifies a message as spam, it automatically deletes the message. However, you can choose the Keep a Local Copy option to create a Web mail folder titled Screened Mail, where you can view all the pieces of suspected spam so you can catch the e-mail mistakenly designated as spam.
To turn on the Screened Mail option:
- Sign in to Comcast Webmail and select E-mail Options from the menu on the left.
- Select Spam Filter from the Mail Options window.
- Click Edit/View Spam Filters from the Comcast E-mail Settings list.
- Select Yes To Enable Spam Filtering.
- To keep a copy of each message the spam filter removed from your inbox, select Yes To Keep Local Copy. This moves each spam E-mail to the Screened Mail folder.
- Click Update to enable spam filtering.
Note that the Screened Mail folder is created the first time you receive a piece of spam, not as soon as you enable the Screened Mail option.
Once this is set up, look for Nishchal Soft e-mails that may mistakenly be filtered as spam. If you find one, forward the e-mail itself to Comcast at email@example.com. Although this action alone will not immediately guarantee you will receive E-mails from Nishchal Soft in your inbox (see other instructions to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book), it will help Comcast improve their filtering technology.